Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tanushree’s new look


Tanushree will be seen in an absolutely different avatar and a ravishing new look in the film.

Well, she has not only gone super short with her hair but, her look keeps juggling between simple and glamorous.

“Yes, I have cut down my hair for the film and it’s a totally different look,” adds Tanushree.

“Apartment is a thriller film and Neetu Chandra and Ronit Roy is there with me.

It was fun while doing the shooting but scar too,” says Tanu. Talking about her style statement she continues.

I always prefer getting a new look in my films as for actresses it matter a lot to be in a different look.

So for Apartment also I get a new ravishing look and my mom was like why have you cut you hair? But then I manage to patio her,” says Tanushree Dutta.

Relationship between leading ladies-- voluptuous Neetu Chandra and sensuous Tanushree Dutta-- in a lesbian way, as was suggested in a leading Hindi newspaper.

The Magna Films officials have denied the rumors about the ‘Dostana’ angle between Tanushree and Neetu in the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment