Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Priyanka Chopra distraught...

Priyanka Chopra's professionalism is now getting to her. Her brother Siddharth ,who is taking a course in the culinary arts in Geneva was down in Mumbai to meet the family, but she couldn't meet him. Even though he was at home for a week.

Her brother has now gone back, and she tries to hide her disappointment, "I wish I could have been at home when my brother came to visit. I was shooting outdoors in Delhi and Kashmir. And I couldn't meet him. Though I'm sure I can fly down to meet him any time, it is times like these when I feel sad about the lack of time on my hands."

Up ahead this year, PC has Don 2, (an action film for which she will be shooting for three-and-a-half months, October onwards), Anjaana Anjaani ( a romantic comedy) and Saat Khoon Maaf (a drama which features her in seven avatars).

No comments:

Post a Comment